Our mission is the commandment of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, as He stated in the Word of God:
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:19-20)
"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15)
"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." (Acts 1:8)
We are preaching the full gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through the printed page, the internet, and radio and television broadcasts throughout the world. International Christian Fellowship is a Bible-believing church that preaches the uncompromised word of God and prays for sick and afflicted people and their spiritual needs.
"Him (Christ) we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus." (Colossians 1:28)
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, who created man by a direct immediate act.
3. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
4. The Blessed Hope - the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
5. The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
6. The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life separated from the world, witnessing of His saving grace through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
7. The Water Baptism is an ordinance instituted by the Lord Jesus Christ, and thus when a Christian is baptized, he is making a public confession that he has taken his place with Christ in death and burial, and that henceforth he shall seek to show all that he possesses the life of Christ.
8. Baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts, chapter 2.
9. The redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
10. The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.